NO PLANTS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED YET!
As of 5/16, we have not begun shipping standard tubelings for this year. All orders for bare-root dormant tubelings have been shipped, and we are sold out of those until next Spring.
While we had some record heat in April, which helped the plants grow faster for a bit, since then we've been having lots of cloudy/rainy/drizzly days, which have put the plants behind schedule.
We expect to start the year's shipping next week; around May 20. Remember, we ship orders in the order received, which means the folks who paid for their plants last Fall will get their orders first.
We normally ship plants on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, so the plants will not wind up sitting in a box somewhere over weekends.
We're sorry it's taken so long for us to make this happen; it's just another aspect of the overload here. But, finally, we have a way for you to find out:
- a) if we've received your order
- b) if we have an idea of when your order will ship
- c) if you can change an order you've already made
- d) if you can pick up your order on a particular day
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'll try to get these handled daily, and because we can do email at whatever moment we have free, there's an outstanding chance that we'll get your email answered long before we can get a phone call returned.
Please allow us at least 2 working days to get back to you, though, as it often happens we may be out of town, or up to our ears in alligators.
This is also the email address to use for:
- Inquiries about speakers from Badgersett for meetings or public events
- Inquiries about Badgersett Research Corporation stock purchases or other Corporate business.
- To get a relevant event added to our Events Calendar
- Questions about the trees or planting practices